Frequently Asked Questions
Yes you may request samples once you have gone through the sales consultation process with our team. It takes approximately 2-3 weeks, depending on the requirement.
PRODUCT & DEVELOPMENT
We provide customers with a wide range of OEM products, from basic formulating of powder based products, as well as multi-grains mix food and beverage products.
Our factory strictly adheres to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards to ensure quality and consistency in all our products.
- We will be happy to manufacture your formulation for you if you already have one.
- If you wish to have proprietary formulation, our in-house R&D and Nutritionist team will be able to develop a unique formulation that fits requirement.
- If you wish to launch your products quickly, you may also consider using our existing formulations.
ORDER AND LEAD TIME
- For existing formulations, we do not charge for producing trial samples of your product except courier charges.
- For custom formulations, there will be a R&D development fee. Our sales team will be able to advise you in details based on your requirements.
We generally require a minimum lot of 3000-5000 units for Custom Formulations, but we can start from 500 units for Private Labeling with our existing formulations.
- If you’re buying our existing formulations, it takes around 4-8 weeks to product and deliver.
- If you’re going for custom formulations, it will take 12 weeks upon PO confirmation, provided all your packaging materials are already with us.
- We recommend a minimum 6-month development-to-delivery time frame to allow for adequate formula-development and manufacturing lead time.
- To buy our existing formulations, please contact us with the item and quantity that you need. We will next email you with a quotation, upon which you will then generate a Purchase Order (PO). We will require an upfront payment before we deliver the items to you.
- To purchase custom formulations, please contact with the product requirements and quantity that you need. Our Sales Consultant will provide a product proposal to you. Upon approval of formulation, we will email you a quotation, of which you will generate a Purchase Order (PO).
DESIGN & PACKAGING
Our in-house design and marketing team will be able to assist you on all your requirements in this area, from developing a unique brand and logo, to designing packaging for your products
We have a wide range of ready-stock packaging for your selection. We can also prepare custom-order packaging if your order quantities are above 5000.